How do I make my annual declarations?
Annually you report to Valumat about the number of mattresses that you have brought onto the Belgian market via an online application. We call this the annual “declaration”.
Valumat expects the first declaration of the number of mattresses on the market in 2020 by March 31, 2021 at the latest.
For the following years, the deadline is always on March 31 of the year following the reference year. Then the actual quantities of mattresses on the market of the previous year are known. In your annual declaration you make a distinction between the material and the size of the mattresses.
Your declaration step by step
- At the beginning of each calendar year Valumat sends you an invitation by e-mail to fill in your annual declaration with a unique code.
- You follow the instructions to log into the application.
- On the validation screen, you fill in the unique code and your e-mail address.
- An automatic e-mail with a link is generated and sent to your e-mail address.
- Then click on this link to fill in your declaration and follow the instructions on the screen.
The declaration form
Click here for an example of the declaration form that we put online in early 2021 online. You must fill in the number of mattresses sold in 2020 before 31 March 2021 where you make a distinction between the different materials and sizes of mattresses.